bugrocket - terms
terms and conditions
By using the bugrocket.com web site you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of service ("TOS") as provided by Bugrocket Inc. ("BR").
BR reserves the right to update and change the TOS from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the TOS. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: https://bugrocket.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
While BR prohibits such conduct and content as below on the service, you understand and agree that BR cannot be responsible for the content posted on the service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BR cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Storage quota usage limits are 'soft caps' and are periodically audited by BR staff. Excessive usage deemed 'abusive' may result in account termination.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the account link and cancelling your account there in account billing. The account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link with optional survey.
- All of your content will be deleted from the service within a reasonable timeframe upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- BR, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service, for any reason at any time. BR reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- BR reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the bugrocket.com web site or the service itself.
- BR shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service is must comply with US copyright law and local copyright laws where you are conducting business.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you post and store on the service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. Bugrocket employees will not access your data, other than as required for the sole purpose of operating the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is Copyright© 2010-2011 Bugrocket Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from BR.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that BR uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the service, or BR.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BR.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BR customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- BR does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BR shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BR has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of BR to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and BR and govern your use of the service, superceding any prior agreements between you and BR (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TOS).
Questions about the TOS should be sent to email@example.com.